ApplianceGeneral Electric Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Michael From Allen, TX
Apr 15, 2009
59 out of 63 people found this instruction helpful
1) Turn off water line and unplug power.
2) Pop off front panel plate at ice cube select switch area.
3) Unscrew 4 screws that holds control panel housing in place.
4) Remove panel assembly by disconnecting two different wiring plugs.
5) Unscrew 2 screws that allows access to control circuit board at end cap.
6) Remove circuit board by sliding it out of the assembly housing.
7) Install new circuit control board in assemble housing and screw on end cap retainer.
8) Attach two electrical wiring plugs.
9) Install control board assemble housing into frig opening and secure with 4 screws.
10) Install front panel plate (pops on).
11) Plug in power and turn on water line.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS304236