Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
David From Ponca City, OK
Apr 08, 2009
18 out of 27 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove outer plastic face cover (4) screws.
2. Revove (1) U type nut keeper & (1) metal washer.
3. Remove (1) plastic nut on end of metal auger.
4. Remove inner plastic cover (4) screws and disconnect control rod. (Note postion of control rod befor disconnecting)
5. Note position and order of metal blades and plastic spacers on auger before siding off the end of auger to reposition them upon re-assembly.
6. Remove metal support panel from end of ice bucket (4) screws.
7. Remove auger & plastic cylinder from ice bucket.
8. Remove - slide drive blade off auger.
9. Drive blade replaced.
10. Re-assembled other items removed in reverse order
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1526405