Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
ronnie From athens, TN
Apr 06, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. remove the two screws under lint cover and raise top.
2. disconnected the two wires ( front top right)
3. remove two screws ( top front, right & left )
4. pull out slightly front panel ( at top ) and lift up and off. set aside
5.replace belt per instructions ( came with part ).
6. replace front panel and screws.
7. rotate drum counterclockwise, making sure wide cushion belt at back of drum is in proper place using a screwdriver or putty knife.
8.reverse Steps, 2 & 1.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS346995