ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Jeffrey From Buena Park, CA
Apr 03, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1) Pulled up on oven door and removed it.
2) Removed lower drawer to access springs.
3) Pay attention to which hole the springs are attached under the oven.
4) Remove spring with Needle Nose Plier. If you remove by hand, the spring will likely cut your finger....like mine.
5) Unscrew 3 screws of old hinge assembly.
6) Reverse process when placing new assembly in place.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS231612