Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Travis From Pearland, TX
Mar 25, 2009
526 out of 530 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplug washer.
2. Remove screws at control panel end caps.
3. Flip control panel back to expose wiring.
4. Detach lid switch wiring harness from control panel.
5. Use screwdriver to pry the 2 brass clips holding the back panel of the washer to the front and sides piece.
6. Tilt the front/sides piece over to expose lid switch.
7. Use nutdriver to detach ground wire.
8. Use screwdriver to remove 2 screws holding lid switch in place.
9. Install new lid switch. Make sure wiring harness piece is facing the right direction.
10. Put washer back together in same order it was disassembled. Make sure front/sides piece connects to the clips at the bottom.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS350434