Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Robert From LEXINGTON, MA
Sep 05, 2007
7 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turn off the circuit breaker for the oven
2. Open oven and using a phillips screwdriver remove four black screws from under the top panel.
3. Lift panel slightly and remove from oven. Disconnect three wire harnesses.
4. Remove the old display unit by taking out the four screws using a 1/4" nut driver.
5. Install the new display unit using the four screws
from step 4.
6. Hold the top panel close to the top of the oven and attach the three wire harnesses.
7. Hang the top panel on the top of the oven and replace the four screws removed in step 2.
8. Turn on the circuit breaker for the oven.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2078472