ApplianceGeneral Electric Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
1. I shut off the water source valve.
2. Take off the four tubes. Disconnect four electrical wire connectors. Separate the inlet copper tube from the assembly. Then the old assembly can be isolated out.
3. Reverse the procedure to install the new assembly.
4. Turn on the water source valve
5. My problem is every function seems worrking except there is no water flowing out. I am thinking it could be caused by the clogging of tube inside the refrigerator. I can hear the pump working and try to pump the water, but there is just no water out.
6. Please help if anyone experiences the same situation. Thank you!