Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Tim From Lorton, VA
Mar 01, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Flipped breaker and confirmed no power at cooktop.
2. Removed the Fan grille and removed the two screws holding on the control panel. It tilts up and out to the rear.
3. Unscrewed the 2 screws on top holding old switch to panel.
4. Disconnected the wiring one lead at a time and connected it to the new switch in the same spot. There are 5 wires total and I carefully used needle nose pliers to remove reluctant wires and to adjust connectors if they were loose on new switch
5. Screwed the new switch onto the panel and screwed the panel back onto the cooktop.
6. Tested new switch...worked great.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2375629