Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Howard From Chicago, IL
Feb 15, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turn off water supply to refrigerator.
2. UNPLUG refrigerator from electrical wall socket.
3. Using crescent wrench or nutdriver remove paper composite protector from refrigerator rear.
4. Unscrew water supply to pump.
5. Remove screw holding water pump to refrigerator frame.
6. Pull pump out from refrigerator and disconnect electrical connection to pump.
7. Connect electrical to new pump, reattach to frame with screw.
8. Teflon tape to pump threads, reattach water supply to pump.
9. Activate water dispenser in front of refrigerator, observe for proper functioning and for leaks at newly installed pump.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS429085