Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Glen From Bala Cynwyd, PA
Feb 14, 2009
7 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed the torx screws around the metal liner
2. Pulled back the metal liner being careful not to disturb the connected wires
3. Pushed scissors into the latch actuator (part that pushes into the the catch on the dishwasher cabinet) until it sprung into position to simulate closure - you can't get the handle on easily without doing this.
4. Placed the end tab of one side of the handle into the slot on the side of the latch actuator.
5. Applied pressure on the other side until it snapped into place.
6. Pulled on the handle to release the catch.
7. Replaced the torx screws.
8. Works perfectly!! (until it breaks again)
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2100167