Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Richard From Hixson, TN
Jan 29, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
Turn of electricity!!!
1) remove the screws in the plastic end caps of the control panel. 2 scres per end cap.
2) rotate control panel toward door side of oven, May have to remove endcaps.
3) remove each of the wire leads (3) that connect to stab connectors on the back of the switch. make a notation of which wire goes where.
4) If switch is not broken too much, push switch from back side of panel until it come out.
5) take new switch and press into opening.
6) reconnect wires exactly like they wereoriginally connected.
7) put control panle back in place, replace end caps, and screws.
7) turn power back on.
8) check switch (turn on, does it light up? did convection fan run?)
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2033740
No Longer Available