Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Jeffery Jankowski From Bronx, NY
Jan 19, 2009
5 out of 5 people found this instruction helpful
1. Moved oven from the wall.
2. Unplugged the stove from the electrical outlet.
3. Removed over racks and bottom panel.
4. Located wires leading from the igniter in the back of the stove.
5. Disconnected the wires from the ignitor.
6. Used socket set to remove screws from ignitor.
7. Cut connector plug from new ignitor.
8. Stripped about a half inch of insulation from wires of new ignitor to be able to connect it to stove.
9. Carefully handled new ignitor and screwed it into place.
10. Attached wires of new ignitor using new caps.
11. Put bottom panel and racks into place.
12. Plugged oven into electrical outlet - Oven ignited and made a good dinner.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS231280