Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Depeturie From Madison, AL
Jan 17, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Lift the softener dispenser up and out
2. Lift up the plastic cap underneath
3. See bolt...use ratchet with extension to loosen and remove bolt
4. Remove whole agitator by simply lifting it up
5. Place agitator on floor and separate top from bottom agitator by simply pulling apart
6. See 4 plastic cogs that spin the agitator. Like mine they are probably completely worn/stripped.
7. Replace old 4-cog set with a new 4-cog set. They are small and inexpensive parts! I did this and our machine is working just great!
This also gave me a chance to clean the agitator thoroughly!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS388034