Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
James From Ogdensburg, NY
Jan 15, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed top over the oven burner.
2. cut the two wires conneted to the igniter about
an inch and a half.Noted which wire goes to the top of the igniter and which one went to the bottom.
3. unscrewed the igniter from the mount and
carefully pulled it from the oven.
4. put the new igniter wires through the hole.
5. mounted the igniter to the burner.
6. attached the new wires to the top and bottom old wires with the connectors that came with the igniter.
7. pluged the range back in and turned on the oven. Igniter works great.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS470129