ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Marilee From Newburgh, IN
Jan 07, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed the old element. Had a little trouble loosening the screws. After we got them loose, everything was easy.
2. Pulled out the element and disconnected the wires.
3. Connected the wires on the new element.
4. Screwed the element back in.
5. Connected the stove and turned on the oven.
6. It works like a new one.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS249466