Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Marco From Parsippany, NJ
Jan 03, 2009
0 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
Steps to fix it:
Warning! Turn the power off before starting to work on this range. Personal or equipment damage may occur if power is on.
Part to be replaced: clock w/overlay unit(part # 74006194).
1. Remove two screws located at top right and left of end caps; remove two screws located at bottom right and left of end caps in the control panel.
2. Remove two screws from top rear of control panel.
3. Loosen the control panel from the housing to gain access to the clock w/overlay unit.
4. Remove all electrical connections from old clock w/overlay unit.
It's critical to note the position of each electrical connector in order to avoid a miswiring when replacing the new part.
5. Loose four screws to remove the old clock w/overlay unit from the control panel.
6. Put the new clock w/overlay unit and tighten it up with four screws.
7. Hook up all electrical connections that were removed in step 4.
8. Put back this unit to the housing of control panel and install all screws that were removed in steps 1 and 2.
Reconnect electric power.
End of steps.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2357561