Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Timothy From huntsville, AL
Dec 31, 2008
12 out of 14 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed potand pans from under stovetop.
2. Disconnected exaust duct.
3. Raised the stove and placed wooden blocks under.
4. Unscrewed old top,and removed.
5. Placed new stovetop on stove, screwed into place.
6. Fresh caulk around opening.
7. Lowered stove into place.
8. Reconnedted duct work.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2341162