ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Chris From Inglewood, CA
Dec 30, 2008
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed oven door..
2. Slide out floor plate of over.
3. Removed four screws securing the flame shield.
4. removed the two screws attaching the heating element to the burner.
5. Pulled heating element wires out of rear hole in oven and detached plug.
6. Attached new element and reassembled in reverse order.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS231280