Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
daniel From mount airy, MD
Dec 21, 2008
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1) Turned off the power
2) I removed the screws on the plastic door.
3) The latch/handle assembly was right there.
4) I noticed that white and black wires fed each side. I noted which side did the black feed and the white feed.
5) I took a pair of pliers and held the white wire brackets and pulled the metal parts off. This is where the time took.
It took about 2 minutes per side.
6) I then slid the new metal parts in the white brackets.
7) I screwed it back.
8) Turned it back on!
9) Works great
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2180048