Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
David From Syracuse, UT
Dec 09, 2008
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turned off power to dishwasher at the fuse box.
2. Removed all screws on inside of dishwasher door and had my lovely red head hold open the door cover, so I could see the latch assembly inside the door.
3. Removed old latch assembly and used pliers to remove (pull) connectors from old latch assembly.
4. plugged connectors into new latch assembly and place it in it's proper position.
5. Had my wonderful bride put the door cover down, so I could install the screws.
6. After screws installed I turned on the power and tried the dishwasher. IT WORKED PERFECTLY!!!
Took me about 10 minutes. Most of that time was spent removing the screws and running back an forth between the kitchen and electical panel to turn off and turn on electricity.
New latch assembly < $30.00
New dishwasher > $800.00
Saved > $770.00 and my sanity.
Got to bond with my wife and show her my manly mechanical prowess...Priceless!!!!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2180046