Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
daniel From pinckney, MI
Dec 05, 2008
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
(1) Turn off power;
(2) remove 4 phillips screws on the bottom of the control panel (top of the oven door) to allow the control panel to rotate up and out;
(3) remove 2 electrical connectors by releasing locks then pull/wiggle free. (note the cable locks to help orient reassembly) You can now carry the control panel to the kitchen table to continue.
(4) This was a little tricky for my big hands: remove the switch / controls ribbon cable by depressing small tabs inward then releasing a small wedge which squeezes the ribbon into the connector. Gently unhook and separate the ribbon cable from the display module.
(5) remove 4 hex-head screws which mount the clock panel to the control panel assembly.
(6) reverse procedure to reassemble & test.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2077427