Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Thomas From Valrico, FL
Nov 19, 2008
5 out of 7 people found this instruction helpful
1) I removed all of the food.
2) I removed & cleaned all of the shelves & bins.
3) I cleaned the interior of the refrigerator.
4) I used a nut driver to remove the two (2) screws that holds the uper control panel in place.
5) I disconnected the three (3) multi-wire plugs & put the control panel on the kitchen table.
6) I went to your WEB site, put in my model number & used your exploded view of the refrigerator to find the thermostat & part number.
7) I bypassed the defective thermostat & put the control panel back in the refrigerator.
8) When the part arrived I took the contol panel out of the refrigerator .
9) I removed the defective thermostat & installed the new one in the control panel on the kitchen table.
10) I reconnected the control panel wiring & attached it to the top of the interior panel in the refrigerator.
11) The cycled the new thermostat from cool to colder & back to cool, the refrigerator is now again working just like it did when it was new.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS332257