ApplianceMagic Chef Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Chad From Gainesville, FL
Aug 17, 2007
43 out of 50 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplugged fridge.
2. Unplugged wire harness from valve.
3. Disconnected water supply from valve.
4. Removed valve from fridge chassis
5. Removed plastic tube from valve (supplies ice maker).
6. Removed old fitting from plastic tube and attached to new valve.
7. Attached new valve to fridge (only need 1 screw)
8. Attached water supply to valve
9. Reattached wiring harness
10. Turned on water supply, checked for leaks
11. Powered on fridge.
12. Enjoy working ice maker.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2060635