Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Jeff From Boaz, KY
Sep 30, 2008
56 out of 69 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove the two screws that attach the bottom cover.
2. Remove the 2 screws that attach the door outer cover.
3. Remove the 8 screws that attache the door inner cover.
4. Remove the plastic cover over the electronic controller.
5. Remove the two connections to the thermal fuse.
6. Remove the thermal fuse.
7. Install the new thermal fuse.
Reverse the above steps.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS382828