Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
John From Newmarket, NH
Sep 23, 2008
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplugged power cord.
2. Removed warming drawer and oven shelves and lower plate
3. Removed old wirenuts from back of warming draw space (awkward to reach in to the back).
4. Removed 2 screws holding ignitor in oven - screws in poor shape and were not reuseable.
5. Found next size up sheetmetal screws and installed new ignitor.
6. Ran wires down adjacent to gas feed into warming drawer space.
7. Connected with wirenuts supplied with ignitor.
8. Replaced everything.
9. Tested oven and ate some tasty blueberry muffins.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS470129