ApplianceGeneral Electric Microwave
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Jeffrey From Charelston, SC
Aug 16, 2007
114 out of 177 people found this instruction helpful
1. I removed the top handle screw on the inside of the door (visible)
2. I removed the plastic seal from around the glass window on the inside of the door (pried out with screw driver; comes out easily)
3. I removed the lower handle screw on the inside of the door (hidden under the plastic seal)
4. Replaced the handle and screws
5. Re-installed the plastic seal
6. Door works like new.
I wasn't thrilled with the $65 cost (although PartSelect had the best price) but the ease of installation made me wish I had done it years ago. The buyer experience was OUTSTANDING. No problems. Rapid delivery.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS232260